Cosmetic Procedure Pricing
Quality and Expertise at affordable prices!
Excellent care doesn’t have to be expensive and our patients receive the individualized attention and care they deserve. All cosmetic procedures begin with a pre-operative consultation. This gives Dr. James Kern the opportunity to meet you, understand how you want to improve your appearance, and discuss your expectations and goals. You are encouraged to ask questions about your procedure and let us know about any unique requirements you may have during your consultation. Base costs for procedures that are determined by the surgical method or technique, staff required, local anesthesia and your current physical condition. You will be given a written quote at the end of the consultation.
Single Body Area Liposuction Price – starting at $2,195 (ALL INCLUSIVE-NO HIDDEN FEES)
Single liposuction areas include:
- Lower Abdomen
- Upper Abdomen
- Love Handles/Flanks (Female & Male)
- Outer Thighs (saddle bags)
- Inner Thighs
- Mid Back
- Upper Back
- Male Chest
The larger body areas with a higher Body Mass Index (BMI) are usually considered more than one liposuction area.
The cost varies with size.
Multiple Area Liposuction Price Range – $3,200 & UP (ALL INCLUSIVE- NO HIDDEN FEES)
The cost of multiple areas is generally based on the number and size of the areas.
Some Examples of Multiple Areas:
- Upper Abdomen &
- Lower Abdomen & Flanks
- Inner Thighs & Outer Thighs
- Mid Back & Arms
Other Procedures and Prices
- Microdermabrasion- $125
- Chemical Peel- $125
- Vampire Facial with Hyaluronic Acid- $295
- Vampire Facial with PRP- $600
- Vampire Face Lift– $1850
- PhotoFacial- $350
- Forever Young BBL- $450
- Liquid Lift- $1450
- Brazilian Butt Lift/ Body Jet- $2,000 (in addition to lipo price)
- SmartLipo- $2195 & UP
- Botox- $13
- Dysport- $4
- Juvederm Ultra XC- $650
- Volluma- $800
- Volbella- $400
- Vollure- $730
- Restylane Sylk- $600
- Restylane Lyft- $600
- Restylane Defyne- $625
- Restylane Refyne- $625
- Restylane- $600
- Radiesse- $675
Laser Hair Removal:
- Small area: $350 (price includes 6 sessions)
- Medium area: $650 (price includes 6 sessions)
- Large $850 (price includes 6 sessions)
- Vein Treatment/Sclerotherapy- $260 per vile
- O-Shot- $1500
- P-shot- $1900
- BIHT for Men- $725
- BIHT for Women- $550
Procedures are even more affordable when patients use special financing options through our credit partners and through CareCredit. Major credit cards accepted.
We offer a variety of affordable financing for all elective and cosmetic surgeries. These companies have assisted millions in achieving their cosmetic surgery goals. Call today to make your dreams a reality!
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- American Express
- Master Card
United Medical Credit
1 (855) 503-1800
United Medical Credit helps patients secure the funding they need for their healthcare procedures. You can rely on our proven track record, which brings over 30 years of experience in financing healthcare procedures. However, experience doesn’t amount to much without customer satisfaction and we have numerous customers who value our services. Our knowledgeable team is here to support you through every step of the process and we promise to meet or exceed your expectations.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from United Medical Credit:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
1 (800) 365-8295
How to apply:
- Over the phone / 15 min. response
- Online / 15 minute response
- Offers terms from 3 – 48 months.
- No down payment is required.
- A minimum of $200 must be financed.
- Credit will determine the interest rate and payment options.
- Interest rates vary from 0% – 12.96%.